Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Early Morning Adventure!


Mike and I were up before the sun this morning so we could place some caches in area parks. As we were working on the first cache, we could watch the sunrising from the east and the moon setting in the west. From there we moved on to another park to plant my Galena Kids Cache. I've been eating lots of kids meals while on the geocaching hunts so I could fill an ammo can with "treasures" for the younger set. Our grandkids love to exchange treasures and they are arriving next week so I wanted to have a cache they could find. Next we moved on to a very big tree, where we placed the cache up very high. Mike's plan A didn't work, so up the tree he climbed. Plan B became please don't fall out of the tree. We were successful at all three locations and headed home for breakfast and a shower.

No comments: