
GeoJeep has been making unpleasant and strange noises lately or so said Cynthia. I, on the other hand, am deaf and live in my own little noiseless trouble-free world. Actually, I’m only deaf to high frequency noises so when the obnoxious squeak that drove Cynthia mad evolved into a very nasty low frequency grinding vibration...that’s when I decided to take action. But by then it was too late and GeoJeep couldn’t make it to the shop on his own power. Oh the indignity of it all!! Being towed through the neighborhood and onto the freeway for all to see! When we arrived at the shop the tow truck parked next to a scrap yard. No, not this time but this isn’t the first time in the shop and the scrap yard is looking pretty good. But it’s really all my fault. If I had only taken Cynthia more seriously. Rats!!


No comments:
Post a Comment