I awoke this morning to the sound of the drain pipe outside our window dripping. When I looked out the window, what to my wondering eyes should appear but SNOW. Haven't we had enough?? Apparently not as we spent the whole day running between rain, snow, and hail as we made our way around Reno with L3-Geo finding some easy caches instead of 4-wheeling around the mountains having more adventures.
Friday, May 4, 2007
OH NO, NOT AGAIN!!
I awoke this morning to the sound of the drain pipe outside our window dripping. When I looked out the window, what to my wondering eyes should appear but SNOW. Haven't we had enough?? Apparently not as we spent the whole day running between rain, snow, and hail as we made our way around Reno with L3-Geo finding some easy caches instead of 4-wheeling around the mountains having more adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment